Solo Art Exhibition: The Forgotten Women of Science, Jan 19-March 1st, 2020: Solo Art Exhibition at the San Jose Museum of Quilts & Textiles
Panel Discussion: Women Scientists: Vision & Visibility, Art-Science-History with UC Berkeley & Stanford University
Grant: The Forgotten Women of Science exhibition’s Panel Discussion (Women Scientists: Vision & Visibility) has received the grant from the County of Santa Clara, Office of Women’s Policy.
Judge and Artist Talk: The University of Nevada Annual Student Art Exhibition Judge. Artist Talk and Award ceremony, Wed. March 11th. https://events.unr.edu/event/artist_talk_pantea_karimi
Artist Talk, The Forgotten Women of Science, Lost Altos Library, Feb 11th- 1:30-2:15 PM.
- Contemporary Iranian Art & The Historical Imagination, contemporary Iranian artists engage with Iran’s ancient heritage, history, and politics, UMASS Dartmouth, New Bedford, MA Feb 20-April 1.
- SFMOMA Artists Gallery, The Fort Mason Center & Corporate Office, SF, CA March 1-May 1
- 31 Women, Whitney Modern Gallery, Los Gatos, CA March 1-April 12. Reception: 3/8, 2-4 pm
- Women Pathmakers, Euphrat Museum of Art, Cupertino, CA Jan 23-March 12. Reception: 2/12, 5:30-7:30 pm
- Off the Wall, a printmaking exhibition, Triton Museum of Art, Santa Clara, CA May 16-August 16. Reception: 5/28, 6-8 pm (four female printmakers)
Recipient of 2019 Arts and Cultural Exchange Grant, Collaboration with Chester Beatty, Museum and Library in Dublin, Ireland. https://youtu.be/lBQ24lH-LD4
Featured Artist and Art Project at the British Library, London, UK: